This is the web Diary and I will blog whenever I feel good to blog. I don't know how blogs were classified .. this is just a Personal Diary or my own views upon things happening around me. Most of the Posts in this blog are written in Myanmar (Burma) Native Language, known as Burmese/Myanmarsar (Not Myanmese or Barmen). This blog is composed with Winkalaw Font. I recommend you to get the Winkalaw 3 (modified) from the link below.



Download WinKalaw Font Unofficial Version 3 for Better Reading

It's residing in the chest, 
somewhere close to my heart. 
Tears follow after this
Feeling sore, hot and stiff.

That thing doesn't goes away easily. 
That thing doesn't disappear heartily.
The consequences of hopelessness, 
friend of helplessness, come together with emptiness.

By product of collision between expectation and reality. 
One can forgive but can't forget
There's nothing more or less ...
It is simply the pain in my heart. 


Published by Kalvin on Thursday, October 02, 2008 at 2:02 PM.

1 Responses to “miss my bliss”

  1. # Blogger david santos

    Good weekend for Myanmar.  

Post a Comment


Presented by Kalvin