This is the web Diary and I will blog whenever I feel good to blog. I don't know how blogs were classified .. this is just a Personal Diary or my own views upon things happening around me. Most of the Posts in this blog are written in Myanmar (Burma) Native Language, known as Burmese/Myanmarsar (Not Myanmese or Barmen). This blog is composed with Winkalaw Font. I recommend you to get the Winkalaw 3 (modified) from the link below.



Download WinKalaw Font Unofficial Version 3 for Better Reading

I think if I put such error message in my system, tech support ppls will kill me .. hehehhe

image file name: nativemm622e3d30bb.jpg

Code : in vb2005

MessageBox.Show("Something was seriously wrong!", "Error", MessageBoxButtons.OK, MessageBoxIcon.Error, MessageBoxDefaultButton.Button1, MessageBoxOptions.DefaultDesktopOnly, False)

Published by Kalvin on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 at 4:07 PM.

1 Responses to “Something in my wishlist”

  1. # Blogger Joe

    you can press "Alt + Print Screen" to copy just the selected window. I saw you cropped the picture.

    BTW, I liked your site.. Its nice, although I cant read non-English posts..

    HTH :-)
    Joe  

Post a Comment


Presented by Kalvin