2. Label your tolerance level for abusive comments.
3. Consider eliminating anonymous comments.
4. Ignore the trolls.
5. Take the conversation offline, and talk directly, or find an intermediary who can do so.
6. If you know someone who is behaving badly, tell them so.
7. Don't say anything online that you wouldn't say in person.
I don't play cards, I don't took ToTo/4D and I don't do any other gambling. I am gambling with my life now, I don't need any more added weight. I don't want free money and I don't want to pay a cent for gambling.
I don't go disco or clubbing or whatever it was called. I'm happy staying in quite place, listening to my thousands of mp3s via my own headphone. Going out having fun doesn't mean clubbing and get drunk, for me at least.
I don't watch sports because I only like to play and I will not sit and watch when other people playing. ( If the players are my friends that will be different story. ) Most of the ppl gamble over ball games .. well I don't .. so I will not get excited if somebody scored.
I don't have a habit of goin' out and sitting at cafe/teashop/beerbar. I like tea, coffee, beer and all kind of strong liquor. I drink beer/liquor sometime but not always because I need a clear head to do a lot of things like re-modding my blog's template or playing game.
I don't watch TV since I hate TV Commercials which appear almost all the time on the screen. I don't need to know the latest news since Google was more than enough than any other TV stations. I don't watch movies from TV because there's always DVDs you can buy, rent, download or watch online at almost anytime. Maybe I'll go to cinema for some movies but surely not on TV.
I don't have party on weekend. What I want to do in weekend ?? well .. nothing special .. I mean .. staying at home .. sleeping till noon is already special for me. Plus .. cooking something I like is value added. Oh .. yes I cook almost every day. Maybe special meal on weekend, maybe with some friends. Unless I'm having romentic dinner .. I'd rather buy geroceries instead of spending for restaurant meal and we can have better meal for more people or more time.
I don't like shopping, especially window-shopping and same goes to shopping mall, yes I have to admit, this is the major reason I'm staying home. Here in singapore, everywhere is shopping mall. Every brands are on sale, giving huge discount every months and weeks some are doin' that everyday. If you keep buying thing in half price you need to rent another flat or parhaps a warehouse to keep your own shopped items. ( can we forget about the actual price and discounted price gap or sometime having similar figure. ) I do shopping for my requirements, foods, cloths, accessories and etc etc. Oh speaking of shopping I love goin' around SIMLIM and Funan but I am not making it as a habit.
Oh now .. you might start thinking of me as a stupid asshole ... no please .. don't go extreme. These are just what I wish to do and these are not the 100% reflection of my daily life.
Sometime I might go have dinner in lousy restaurant, some weekend I might go movie and shopping and I'll go some park like east coast park just to spend the whole day and come back exhausted.
Can I say these are not my habits only and Can I mean those are not what I'm not used to do more often ?
Here’s what every child knows that you may have forgotten. See if you can apply some of these lessons to your adult life.
1. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Even when there’s not a prize in the bottom of the box.
2. Homework blows. Bring work home with you and it’ll ruin your night. And your marriage. And your family. And your life.
3. The only way to know how something works is to completely disassemble it. (This is still good advice when tackling a complex problem. Your plasma TV? Not so much).
4. There’s a reason they don’t give credit cards to 8-year-olds. You’re supposed to save up money before you buy a new toy.
5. Asking questions is how you figure things out. Lots and lots of questions.
6. The coolest adults were the ones who took the time to listen to you. You still want to grow up to be a cool adult, right?
7. Your body was designed for throwing baseballs, shooting hoops, and jumping off diving boards and stuff. In the secret language of children, the word “fitness” doesn’t exist. It’s called “having fun.”
8. Playtime is important and laughter feels good.
9. Too much of anything will give you a tummy ache. Like, say, bourbon.
10. Try to be the friend you were when you were 12: fun-loving and loyal, with no strings attached.
When you act more like a kid, suddenly the world opens up, and you start enjoying yourself again!
Buddha said .. "Happiness comes when your work and words are of benefit to yourself and others."
I believe it's our choice. Aren't they ?