This is the web Diary and I will blog whenever I feel good to blog. I don't know how blogs were classified .. this is just a Personal Diary or my own views upon things happening around me. Most of the Posts in this blog are written in Myanmar (Burma) Native Language, known as Burmese/Myanmarsar (Not Myanmese or Barmen). This blog is composed with Winkalaw Font. I recommend you to get the Winkalaw 3 (modified) from the link below.



Download WinKalaw Font Unofficial Version 3 for Better Reading

It was the 2nd anniversary being in the serious relationship.
Honey, thanks for the happy moments.
 
It was the 60th day for being a non-smoker.
Everyone around me, thanks for your support.
 
It was the day I was hurt seriously by the one I love.
...

Published by Kalvin on Friday, May 16, 2008 at 2:56 PM.

1 Responses to “Dear Yesterday”

  1. # Blogger little moon

    60 days? oh! that's great :) carry on. Btw, I started smoking again after 2 years and 9 months of smoke free period, hee he.  

Post a Comment


Presented by Kalvin