This is the web Diary and I will blog whenever I feel good to blog. I don't know how blogs were classified .. this is just a Personal Diary or my own views upon things happening around me. Most of the Posts in this blog are written in Myanmar (Burma) Native Language, known as Burmese/Myanmarsar (Not Myanmese or Barmen). This blog is composed with Winkalaw Font. I recommend you to get the Winkalaw 3 (modified) from the link below.



Download WinKalaw Font Unofficial Version 3 for Better Reading

Usually I didn't post such kinda things from digg.

but this one is exceptional .. which touch my heart ..

So F**king TRUE for all developerssssss ....

This is the High Res version for who are having wider pipe.

http://www.develop-one.net/blog/2008/08/27/HugADeveloper.aspx

/me give BIG HUGGGGGG to all Developers.

Published by Kalvin on Friday, September 12, 2008 at 12:00 PM.

0 Responses to “Hug a developer”

Post a Comment


Presented by Kalvin