This is the web Diary and I will blog whenever I feel good to blog. I don't know how blogs were classified .. this is just a Personal Diary or my own views upon things happening around me. Most of the Posts in this blog are written in Myanmar (Burma) Native Language, known as Burmese/Myanmarsar (Not Myanmese or Barmen). This blog is composed with Winkalaw Font. I recommend you to get the Winkalaw 3 (modified) from the link below.



Download WinKalaw Font Unofficial Version 3 for Better Reading

Comparing myself with others is not always insult, there's a lot of losers you can choose.
I don't believe the existance of GOD ... maybe I'm a lock without key.
And my understanding of life is not another perception by something unknown ..

My Life is series of my own events, nothing more than a log book which doesn't laugh or mock at me.
Nobody was sure about happy ending are relating with painful stories.
There's millions of painful stories .. most of them usually end up with just painful stories.

Success stories are only for marketing ..
Managements kept saying "No Pain, No Gain"...
People in Operation know only pain after pain...

If you tend to have good beginning and successful ending, you should live in fantasy world.
We all know problems can be solved but we keep worrying maybe we need some brainwash.
Opportunity comes and goes but maybe you miss the trap too .. you never know ..

Facing the change is the last thing everyone do and we all know it won't change everything.
Flexibility and less complaint may give you some peace but it's not always true.
Collection of past mistake may give us insight to future problems but also there's a lot of new mistake we've never made.

Being Indifferent when you lose or win may make you lose the will to live
Gold, Copper and Stone may become something useful or valuable items
But again ... Pain and Value doesn't propotion themselves in life ...


Kalvin
Feedback on Personality Development Notes

Published by Kalvin on Monday, October 13, 2008 at 2:33 PM.

0 Responses to “Just Another Personality Development Notes”

Post a Comment


Presented by Kalvin