This is the web Diary and I will blog whenever I feel good to blog. I don't know how blogs were classified .. this is just a Personal Diary or my own views upon things happening around me. Most of the Posts in this blog are written in Myanmar (Burma) Native Language, known as Burmese/Myanmarsar (Not Myanmese or Barmen). This blog is composed with Winkalaw Font. I recommend you to get the Winkalaw 3 (modified) from the link below.



Download WinKalaw Font Unofficial Version 3 for Better Reading

Imports DLLHell.dll
 
Public Class Human
 
   Public Sub New()
       On Error Goto Hell
       MyBase.New()
       Try
            Something stupid
       Catch ass as Exception
            Fried your ass
       End Try
   End Sub
End Class

Published by Kalvin on Friday, March 28, 2008 at 4:03 PM.

0 Responses to “Kill the frigging DLL !!!!!!!!”

Post a Comment


Presented by Kalvin