This is the web Diary and I will blog whenever I feel good to blog. I don't know how blogs were classified .. this is just a Personal Diary or my own views upon things happening around me. Most of the Posts in this blog are written in Myanmar (Burma) Native Language, known as Burmese/Myanmarsar (Not Myanmese or Barmen). This blog is composed with Winkalaw Font. I recommend you to get the Winkalaw 3 (modified) from the link below.



Download WinKalaw Font Unofficial Version 3 for Better Reading

This is Day 8.
 
First Week was smoke free, well ... not so free as I had some guests who smoke like me.
 
It's quite odd not to carry any lighter or my cigarettes box now.
 
Every morning, I had to put the patch but puu recommend me to reduce the duration of patch too and I'm trying to remove the patch earlier. So .. today .. I'm planning to put the patch only at lunch time.
 
Nicotine feeder pills are so strong for me, maybe because of patch. So far only 2 pills for whole week as supplement.
 
For the first time in my life, I got a thought that I'm doin' great.
 
Kalvin

Published by Kalvin on Monday, March 24, 2008 at 11:18 AM.

1 Responses to “After 1 week”

  1. # Blogger TKLinn

    Congrats! you star!  

Post a Comment


Presented by Kalvin