This is the web Diary and I will blog whenever I feel good to blog. I don't know how blogs were classified .. this is just a Personal Diary or my own views upon things happening around me. Most of the Posts in this blog are written in Myanmar (Burma) Native Language, known as Burmese/Myanmarsar (Not Myanmese or Barmen). This blog is composed with Winkalaw Font. I recommend you to get the Winkalaw 3 (modified) from the link below.



Download WinKalaw Font Unofficial Version 3 for Better Reading

NINTENDO 8-bit Games
 
( You can play in your Browser )
 
Well .... this is for all the Generation-X people .. like me .. who love those games.
 
Okay I don't need to say anything anymore .. we all know very well about these games.
 
I'd love to play Top Gun again hehehhehee
 
 
this is the link
 
 
for those kids who donno NINTENDO 8bit or Family Game or whatever we called ...
 
This is the console.
 
image file name: nativemm6214cbda75.jpg

Published by Kalvin on Tuesday, March 04, 2008 at 3:04 PM.

1 Responses to “NINTENDO 8-bit Games”

  1. # Blogger Business blogging

    good posting..............

    http://www.famewarez.com
    http://www.freelinksoftware.com  

Post a Comment


Presented by Kalvin