This is the web Diary and I will blog whenever I feel good to blog. I don't know how blogs were classified .. this is just a Personal Diary or my own views upon things happening around me. Most of the Posts in this blog are written in Myanmar (Burma) Native Language, known as Burmese/Myanmarsar (Not Myanmese or Barmen). This blog is composed with Winkalaw Font. I recommend you to get the Winkalaw 3 (modified) from the link below.



Download WinKalaw Font Unofficial Version 3 for Better Reading

This is the photo of Cityhall MRT Signboard.
 
I didn't do any modification on this photo except cropping.
 
At that day .. I'm very tired goin' back home and I saw the same like this from the other side of the street. I tried to get this part as I saw ... getting manual setting to blurr it.
 

Published by Kalvin on Monday, September 03, 2007 at 1:52 PM.

0 Responses to “Yellow, Red, Green and White”

Post a Comment


Presented by Kalvin