This is the web Diary and I will blog whenever I feel good to blog. I don't know how blogs were classified .. this is just a Personal Diary or my own views upon things happening around me. Most of the Posts in this blog are written in Myanmar (Burma) Native Language, known as Burmese/Myanmarsar (Not Myanmese or Barmen). This blog is composed with Winkalaw Font. I recommend you to get the Winkalaw 3 (modified) from the link below.



Download WinKalaw Font Unofficial Version 3 for Better Reading

Dear Diary
 
Sometimes, to get a better view of the big picture and the world around me, I need to peer into my own heart. It's need time, I need to get out of those notorious 2 quadrants which I had been stucked for so long. After all ... I'm all by myself .. alone ... as always .. It's a bit stupid that I was expected some kinda universally correct answer outta nowhere for the question which I've never been asked.
 
The ship has to be set sail, the charts were drawn and only thing I need to do is to navigate these waters. The ocean has it's own tricks, she may welcome me with an open heart or she may try to sink me and my ship. Above of all .. I have to leave the land .. I have to stop dwelling ... after all .. I used to be like this all my life.
 
I'm not a tree anymore ... I became a wood, I became a fire and then I'll be the ash .... which maybe spreading along the evening breeze. Ahoy! Dear madonna see me conquer the darkness, Dear Posidon let me cross the seven seas, let me taste the salty water. my dear Gaea .. bade me a delicate farewell.
 
Here I come ...

Published by Kalvin on Monday, November 20, 2006 at 5:00 AM.

0 Responses to “The new Beginning”

Post a Comment


Presented by Kalvin