This is the web Diary and I will blog whenever I feel good to blog. I don't know how blogs were classified .. this is just a Personal Diary or my own views upon things happening around me. Most of the Posts in this blog are written in Myanmar (Burma) Native Language, known as Burmese/Myanmarsar (Not Myanmese or Barmen). This blog is composed with Winkalaw Font. I recommend you to get the Winkalaw 3 (modified) from the link below.



Download WinKalaw Font Unofficial Version 3 for Better Reading

]ar;raeygeJU}
 
uukoefbk&m; uwnKw w&m;
u&GwfacG uvyfpnf;
aumfaZm uHhulqH
aMumifawmifuef; aMumif;aMumif;x
 
uPef;jrif; uwGwfrkefU
uvdefus umAGefpuúL
uHtm;avsmfpGm ukuúvH
Mur®miif Mudrfzefrsm;pGm
 
uxdefyGJ uzsuf,zsuf
umzwf uDvdk0yf
aumufvsifpyg; uif;yHkvufjcm;yif
uRefoayguf <u<u&G&G
 
uajymif;ujyef ua,mifacsmufcsm;
uk#Dtdrf auwdumwdvkyf
ausmufql;cs usifMuD;usifi,f
<uufpkwf <uyfqwfqwf
 
u&u#f&moD uvwuf
ul;oef;a&mif;0,f aumfuwfajym
usyfcRwf usKHpm;
<uufom; <u,f0
 
u,fvfAif

Published by Kalvin on Thursday, November 30, 2006 at 3:42 AM.

3 Responses to “Don't Ask!”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    udku,f..aumif;aumif;uef;uef;uGJY
    ukkkuúdKif;u udkMuD;  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    udku,f..aumif;aumif;uef;uef;uGJY
    ukkkuúdKif;u udkMuD;  

  3. # Blogger Ingrid

    Happy Sweet December Ko Kalvin!!! I dont know where I have to drop my wish .. here is no shout box .. thats why I drop my msg here:)  

Post a Comment


Presented by Kalvin