This is the web Diary and I will blog whenever I feel good to blog. I don't know how blogs were classified .. this is just a Personal Diary or my own views upon things happening around me. Most of the Posts in this blog are written in Myanmar (Burma) Native Language, known as Burmese/Myanmarsar (Not Myanmese or Barmen). This blog is composed with Winkalaw Font. I recommend you to get the Winkalaw 3 (modified) from the link below.



Download WinKalaw Font Unofficial Version 3 for Better Reading

rSm;ygw,f ukdaomif;&,f/
bavmh*f*grSmvnf; 'Dvdk&Sdoudk;/

Blogger Status
Sunday, October 29, 2006

There are problems with publishing to blogs. We are working on fixing this. Blogs on the beta are not affected.
 
Posted by Pal at 08:08 PDT
bDwmrajymif;csifbl; qdk rajymif;csifbl;Asm/
Update 9:14 AM (PST): Publishing works now, expect some slowness though as we wrap up fixing this issue.
uJ tckawmh aumif;oGm;jyD/ uGdKifwufaeolrsm; tjref ygwfbvpf&SfvkyfvdkU&wkef; vkyfxm;MuygcifAsm/

Published by Kalvin on Monday, October 30, 2006 at 1:14 AM.

0 Responses to “Blogger Publishing Problem”

Post a Comment


Presented by Kalvin