This is the web Diary and I will blog whenever I feel good to blog. I don't know how blogs were classified .. this is just a Personal Diary or my own views upon things happening around me. Most of the Posts in this blog are written in Myanmar (Burma) Native Language, known as Burmese/Myanmarsar (Not Myanmese or Barmen). This blog is composed with Winkalaw Font. I recommend you to get the Winkalaw 3 (modified) from the link below.



Download WinKalaw Font Unofficial Version 3 for Better Reading

IE 7 eJU Firefox 2.0 wdkUbmuGmovJ qkdwm LetItRock u 'Dvdka&;xm;ygw,f/
 
LetItRock a&;
ba&mufZm topfpufpufBuD;rsm;jzpfwJY tdkiftD; 7.0 eJY zdkif;,m;azmufpf 2.0 wdkY olYxufig tjydKiftqdkif xGufvmMuygNyD/ b,f[mu ydkaumif;w,f qdkwmuawmY wpfOD;wpfa,mufcsif;pD &JY tajctaeay:rlwnfr,fxifygw,f/ 'gayr,fY 2 &ufwdwd tdrfu uGefjyLwmrSm prf;MunfYNyD;oGm;wJY uRefawmfY&JY tjrifav;awG eJY xifjrifcsufav;awGudk a0rSs vdkygw,f /
 
uRefawmfhtwGufuawmh IE udk odyfroHk;jzpfawmhygbl;/ olUrSm Exploit awGrsm;w,fvdkU rsufuef;,HkMunfaerdvdkUyg/ Microsoft &JU OS udk cdk;oHk;aeawmh olu MuHK&ifMuHKovdk Genuie Windows jzpfrjzpf vdkufvdkufppfaewmudk awmufnifuwfwmvJ ygygw,f/ ( t[D; udk,fuvJ cdk;oHk;ao;w,f? cdk;oHk;aevm;vdkU vdkufppfwmvJ rMudKufbl;/ [kwfawmhaeygjyD/ ) 0,foHk;qdk&ifawmh aqm&D;ygyJ/ 0,fp&m ydkufqHr&Sdbl;Asm/ tJovdkeJUyJ IE7 udk roHk;jzpfawmhygbl;/ odyfrMudKufcsifbl;jzpfaew,f/ 
 
odkUaomfjim; Firefox 2.0 udk oHk;jzpfygw,f/ rqdk;ygbl;/ t&ifxufpm&if ydkaumif;vmw,fvkdU jrifygw,f/ Extension awG Plug-in awG oHk;avhr&Sdawmh wjcm; b,fvdkawGxl;jcm;w,fqdkwm olrsm;ajymrSyJ odwmayghav/
 
Opera 9.02 udkawmh Download vkyfjyD; oHk;jzpfygw,f/ 'gu uRefawmfh az;b&dwf Browser Opera udk;As/ tcktopfxGufwJh Version 9 rSm PC Crash jzpfayr,fh Browser xJu oHk;aeqJr[kwfwJh Cookies awG Setting awG raysmufoGm;atmif xdef;odrf;xm;ay;EdkifoAs/ ( jrefrmjynfuqdkawmh UPS cHxm;wJhMum;u rD;tm;vIyfvdkU Restart jzpfjzpfoGm;wm cPcPudk;As/ ) Site wckcsif;pDtwGuf Preferences awG odrf;xm;ay;Edkifwmukd oabmtusqHk;yJ/
olU&J RSS Feed Reader uawmh wjcm;[mawG tukefvHk;xuf ydkMudKufoAs/ Widgets awmh odyfroHk;jzpfygbl;/ &moDOwkMunfhwmavmufeJU wikipedia &SmwmavmufyJ oHk;jzpfygw,f/
Opera &JU tckxd oHk;r&wJhtcsufwcsufuawmh Unicode awGeJU rwnfhwmygyJ/ wjcm;bmompum;awmh rwwfvdkU rodbl;Asm/ jrefrm,leDukwfeJU Opera uawmh wu,fh uGdKifygyJ/ jrefrmpm ,leDukwfuyJ  csmwmvm; Opera uyJ toHk;ruswmvm;awmh rajymwwfbl;ayghcifAsm/

Published by Kalvin on Thursday, October 26, 2006 at 5:04 PM.

3 Responses to “IE 7 Vs Firefox 2.0 Vs and Opera 9.02”

  1. # Blogger LetItRock

    Thanks, Kalvin for the link back to my blog. For me, I did not use Opera 9. I figure since I have IE and Firefox, I don't need another browser just to browse the web. eh?  

  2. # Blogger Kalvin

    You're welcome for the back-link! I used to have to do more than one things at the same time. So, I'm using 2 instant of Opera (different versions), IE6, Firefox 2.0 and Mozilla to check the how the site goes on different browsers. And using different things on different browsers. And also different browers on different cookies for the same place too. If somebody complain that some sorta page/site didn't work with his/her browser .. I can check that work for me at least. ( Forget about having dual boot with another version of OS .. :P and different PC on different OS too. lolz ... ) Did I go too far ?? eh ?  

  3. # Blogger madyjune

    As for me, I can't use IE7 of course since I'm using pirated version but one of my manager got the original serial key from the net so he can use it. I have been trying to bypass it but I stop doing so now since I have Maxthon. I use Maxthon after the recommendation from Ko Poe Thar since the interface is similar to IE and you can minimize the browser to the taskbar later and get back to the same topic after work time is over. You can minimize with Firefox also but I can't type properly with Firefox. I'll try out Opera someday.  

Post a Comment


Presented by Kalvin