This is the web Diary and I will blog whenever I feel good to blog. I don't know how blogs were classified .. this is just a Personal Diary or my own views upon things happening around me. Most of the Posts in this blog are written in Myanmar (Burma) Native Language, known as Burmese/Myanmarsar (Not Myanmese or Barmen). This blog is composed with Winkalaw Font. I recommend you to get the Winkalaw 3 (modified) from the link below.



Download WinKalaw Font Unofficial Version 3 for Better Reading

If you've never been alone ... 
won't know how's that damn thing is bitter and sore.

If you've never been outta home ...
won't know how's that life is hard and cold.

If you've never been thrown ...
won't know how's the agony is cruel and bold.

I'm not asking to have total acceptance
I'm not asking to see the world from my eyes

But .. babe .. it hurts ..
it really hurts ... my heart and soul.

Kalvin
04 Jan 2007

Published by Kalvin on Thursday, January 04, 2007 at 3:54 AM.

0 Responses to “It Hurts”

Post a Comment


Presented by Kalvin