This is the web Diary and I will blog whenever I feel good to blog. I don't know how blogs were classified .. this is just a Personal Diary or my own views upon things happening around me. Most of the Posts in this blog are written in Myanmar (Burma) Native Language, known as Burmese/Myanmarsar (Not Myanmese or Barmen). This blog is composed with Winkalaw Font. I recommend you to get the Winkalaw 3 (modified) from the link below.



Download WinKalaw Font Unofficial Version 3 for Better Reading

I made it .. I passed 70-300 with excet 700 Pts ( Pass score is 700 out of 1000 ). Now I'm certifed MCSD.Net ...
I will move to MCDBA .. hehehe .. already half-way there .. only 2 more exams left for that.
 
Thanks a lot of ppl ( some of them are unknown )
  • My mom and dad ~ Allowing me to do things in my way and supported me all the time.
  • eugeentay ~ Being more than a true friend & supporting me as much as he can
  • Ko Zaw Moe ~ Sharing with his study guides for 70-300 and support
  • Apex ~ Introducing me with the examEngines
  • Projectw site & Members ~ Giving me guidence to better ExamEngine & Study Materials
  • examcollection ~ Sharing exam resource files
  • RedRose ~ Giving Endless supports with love at all time
  • Forum Friends ~ Well wishing and moral supports
Kalvin

Published by Kalvin on Monday, December 11, 2006 at 7:54 PM.

9 Responses to “Now I'm Certified”

  1. # Blogger TZA

    ဝမ္းသာတယ္ဗ်ား။  

  2. # Blogger TZA

    ဝမ္းသာတယ္ဗ်ား။  

  3. # Blogger MYO HAN HTUN

    Cheers for it. My opinion is "there is no end point for education". So keep going for your next step MCDBA. Cheers again for your next steps and goals.  

  4. # Blogger Nay Nay Naing

    Glad to know that you have passed exam.
    Congratulation to you for getting MCSD .net certificate.
    Good Luck on your MCDBA exams.  

  5. # Blogger Ye Lwin Oo Photography

    Ko Kelvin,

    Congrtulations!! Keep it up!!  

  6. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Ko Kalvin,

    Cheer! I really appreciate your work hard. Good Luck! for your next steps!
    for me, I still left to get it :)  

  7. # Blogger Kalvin

    Left what? Ko Myo Kyaw Htun .. 70-300?  

  8. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Sorry, Ko Kalvin. I mean, all of these. I just want MCAD first. After got it, I'll try like you. But now busy with my daily life. That's a big problem for me. Now I avoid from surfing in internet. I know that I'll get many time from it.
    Ko Kalvin,
    Honestly, I hope I'll get some help from you when I start.
    (p.s: I still remember those days, wasting my extra time in Myanmar even my friends Ravi and Arnold told me to get MCAD and other MS exams. You'll know who is he, the one I told you in Forum-PM.)
    I know that past is past.
    Anyway, Thanks you very much because of your post motivate me.  

  9. # Blogger Kalvin

    Ko Myo Kyaw Htun, you know the MCP Exam Resource Topic in "Education & KnowledgeBase" Forum in NTMM. You may get enough resources in that topic. If you need some more .. feel free to ask me .. I will help you as much as I can.  

Post a Comment


Presented by Kalvin