This is the web Diary and I will blog whenever I feel good to blog. I don't know how blogs were classified .. this is just a Personal Diary or my own views upon things happening around me. Most of the Posts in this blog are written in Myanmar (Burma) Native Language, known as Burmese/Myanmarsar (Not Myanmese or Barmen). This blog is composed with Winkalaw Font. I recommend you to get the Winkalaw 3 (modified) from the link below.



Download WinKalaw Font Unofficial Version 3 for Better Reading

Exam Today !!!!!!
The most notorious 70-300 ... eeek!
I'm not freaking out but a bit uneasy to take the final step.
This is the Last Exam for MCSD.Net ... Final Step for the Cert.
Well I'm doin' what all I can do best ( well almost best .. hee )
I'm almost ready for it .. anyway .. hope it goes well.
 
Wish me luck.

Published by Kalvin on Monday, December 11, 2006 at 8:40 AM.

3 Responses to “Exam Today”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    စာေမးပြဲ အဆင္ေျပ ေခ်ာေမြ႕စြာ ေျဖႏုိင္ပါေစ...  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Be COOL, & Best of LUCK with you, ko kalvin!  

  3. # Blogger Kalvin

    Thanks my friends.

    I made it .. I passed it .. yayyyy

    Now I'm MCSD.Net certed.  

Post a Comment


Presented by Kalvin