This is the web Diary and I will blog whenever I feel good to blog. I don't know how blogs were classified .. this is just a Personal Diary or my own views upon things happening around me. Most of the Posts in this blog are written in Myanmar (Burma) Native Language, known as Burmese/Myanmarsar (Not Myanmese or Barmen). This blog is composed with Winkalaw Font. I recommend you to get the Winkalaw 3 (modified) from the link below.



Download WinKalaw Font Unofficial Version 3 for Better Reading

Isn't this poem a bit romentic ?
 
 
It's love ..
 
Sometime ..
It's enough to see your smile ..
It's enough to hear your voice ..
It's enough to know that you exist ..
 
But sometime ..
It's hard to keep myself calm ..
It's hard to sleep at nights
It's hard to relieve my sorrows
 
Isn't that enough romentic .. since I'm in love with you ?
 
I'm finding hard to express my feeling ..
maybe I'm running outta words
maybe I'm swallowing hard that feelings
maybe I'm loving u deep down in my heart.
 
Thanks to you ..
now I can see the different world.
 
Kalvin
4:18am July 07, 2006

Published by Kalvin on Friday, July 21, 2006 at 7:23 AM.

0 Responses to “It's love ..”

Post a Comment

About Me


Click View Kalvin's Blogger 

Profile
Name : Kalvin Alexander
Occupation : Analyst/Programmer
Location : In Between PC & Books
Hometown : Mandalay
Country : Myanmar
Blogging from : Singapore
Page Loads : free statistics

Search in this Blog



XML
Powered by Blogger templates
Powered by

Visit 

W3Schools

NativeMyanmar Forumer
warez-bb Member





Presented by Kalvin