This is the web Diary and I will blog whenever I feel good to blog. I don't know how blogs were classified .. this is just a Personal Diary or my own views upon things happening around me. Most of the Posts in this blog are written in Myanmar (Burma) Native Language, known as Burmese/Myanmarsar (Not Myanmese or Barmen). This blog is composed with Winkalaw Font. I recommend you to get the Winkalaw 3 (modified) from the link below.



Download WinKalaw Font Unofficial Version 3 for Better Reading

My Newest Sig
 
 
b,folrS rar;ayr,fh ajymcsifaevdkU udk,fhbmomajymvdkufygOD;r,f
'DyHkrSm ygwJh Symbol u Ankh Symbol jzpfygw,f/ olu Life odkU &Sifoefjcif;udk udk,fpm;jyKygw,f/
 
Expecto Patronum qdkwm Patronus Charm jzpfygw,f/ yg;pyfu &Gwfqdk&wJh Incantation jzpfygw,f/
 
&Sifoefjcif; edrdwfyHk .. rdk;MudK;rkefwdkif;awGeJU arSmifrJaewJhaumif;uif .. nmbufu a&Ta&mifvTrf;wJhtvif;eJU arQmfvifhjcif;&JU toHawG jzpfygw,f/

Published by Kalvin on Saturday, May 13, 2006 at 5:50 PM.

0 Responses to “My Latest Signature”

Post a Comment


Presented by Kalvin