This is the web Diary and I will blog whenever I feel good to blog. I don't know how blogs were classified .. this is just a Personal Diary or my own views upon things happening around me. Most of the Posts in this blog are written in Myanmar (Burma) Native Language, known as Burmese/Myanmarsar (Not Myanmese or Barmen). This blog is composed with Winkalaw Font. I recommend you to get the Winkalaw 3 (modified) from the link below.



Download WinKalaw Font Unofficial Version 3 for Better Reading


vufaqmhjcif; 1
This is Kalvin My Sig

Published by Kalvin on Sunday, April 02, 2006 at 10:35 PM.

1 Responses to “Just Play Play ( 1 )”

  1. # Blogger Htet Aung

    Hello I'm Don't happy In 06 water fastival. Many girl are Very Ugly style and then they are Drink same Boy. That is always Bad Culture In Myanmar. I'm myanmar but I'm don't like The year 2006 of thingyan!  

Post a Comment


Presented by Kalvin